Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm going to cheat!

Well, I finally took my first child flying, it was Trevor Carter, John and Jasmine's kid.  Instead of me writing all the details here, I'm going to cheat and link to the post that Jasmine wrote (with pictures)!  Click here to see that post. 

I'm really excited about how well everything went and am looking forward to taking Katie flying.  This was the perfect flight since it was short (about 20 minutes) and usually isn't too bumpy since we don't fly through any mountains.

There really isn't any other news, Katie was due today, but hasn't come (yet).  We had a doctor's appointment and all signs looked good so far.  We are planning on waiting for as long as is safe for Katie and Michelle, which the doctor right now is saying would be a little over 2 more weeks.  The room is ready to go, so anytime she's ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment