Sunday, September 18, 2011

Christopher's first flight

We took Chris on his first flight at 4 weeks old to California City for breakfast.  He cried after we landed at California City because he was hungry and when we put his earplugs in on the way back, but he stopped crying before we took off.  He slept both ways and never cried while we were flying.


Christopher's first flight - 4 weeks old.


Silicone ear plugs for hearing protection.


I like this photo, Chris is getting ready to go and I'm getting the plane ready, but where is Katie going?


Headset is a little big, but it's just extra precaution.


Mommy and Chris all ready to go.


This is the second flight with Katie's new headset, she LOVES talking on the intercom...


Chris sound asleep on our way to California City.


Mommy and Chris in front of the flag.


Packer pacifier sleeping.


Packer pacifier awake.


I love you little brother.

N951CC 1979 Cessna Skylane 182Q
Total distance: 64 nautical miles
Total time: 1.0 hours
Total flight time: 0.6 hours

3 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the blog! Keep up the great posts.

    Also, I'm saving up for my own cessna 182 in about two years. Hopefully I'll be able to join the club:)

    -Paul in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, what a great memory for them when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see a new post

    ReplyDelete