Friday, August 1, 2008

Michelle feels like a defective typewriter...

We got the confirmation on Monday July 14th when we went in for the first exam/ultrasound. Michelle is officially spaghetti sauce, I mean prego. We had been expecting this and had to play down while Michelle wasn't drinking during our vacation back for Laura's wedding last month. Some of you weren't too fooled, but now you know officially. Well not really since as I type this we haven't yet told anybody. This will go into draft until we tell family and friends, then I'll post it.

Not being able to think of a better way to tell everybody, I'm going to combine two ideas from Mark (Michelle's brother). First he had Tierney wear a t-shirt to announce Norah, and second he had a shirt that said I love hot moms. We'll see how long it takes my family to figure out from my I love hot moms t-shirt. Michelle's family will have it a little more difficult, but still shouldn't have a problem since they are so movie savvy. Her's says I feel like a defective typewriter. This is a quote from Grease, the rest of the line is I skipped a period.

The due date is February 23, 2009. Now our families might also have a better idea of why we've been saying we won't be home for x-mas this year. We'll be busy getting our crap together and won't have the funds since it'll be going into getting ready for a kid. Here is a link to the 1st ultrasound if you'd like to see it. The next appointment isn't until we get back from the Brouchoud family reunion in Michigan.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jayson.brouchoud/Baby?authkey=RVDuy5S0VIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment