Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby announcement party

Sorry if this post sucks, but I had it all written and then explorer crashed.  I though Google saved drafts regularly???

I thought I posted earlier about the party we had to announce that Michelle is pregnant, but I don't see it so I'll post something now.  For a little background, we're supposed to host a party when we get a promotion at work.  I never hosted my last party and was joking that I wasn't getting paid enough, but a senior engineer forwarded it to the bosses questioning why I hadn't been promoted.

After I explaining to him that I already was promoted and was only joking and whining for another, he claimed he didn't know I was already promoted since I never hosted my party.  Long story short, we finally hosted my promotion party on August 23, 2008.

We figured this would be a good time to announce to the world that Michelle was pregnant.  We had just told family so we might as well tell everybody else now.  Since I didn't want to make a formal announcement and big deal out of it, I decided to wear my t-shirt at the promotion party.

Since the shirt didn't get the best response out the announcement to the Brouchoud family in WI, I decided to modify it for clarification.  The shirt originally said "I love hot moms", but I added a carrot with an a between love and hot and crossed out the s on moms so it now reads "I love a hot mom".  After awhile people figured it out and word spread quickly.  I know the shirt is pretty bad, but if you know me, then you're not surprised.
Here is a front and back picture of the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment