Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog going global

So I've been trying to track this blog a little using Google's Analytics to see who's been coming to my blog. It went global a few months ago and started spreading across the US before that. Even though I don't have much traffic, it's spreading wide. It is mostly due to my airplane and Cessna Skylane posts.

Today I noticed I had a viewer from Verbier Switzerland! This is exciting since this is where my paternal family immigrated from. I also visited Verbier several years ago when my parents took us back for a family reunion. If only I new who stopped by to visit...

2 comments:

  1. hey its pretty global now , i am from the opposite end of the globe watching out your trips in skylane . Have safe and happy adventures .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surya, Where are you from? Do you fly too?

    ReplyDelete