Monday, December 29, 2008

You'll have to wait

Michelle and I made it home from our Utah trip and very exciting scenic tour of so many things.  I've been downloading movies and pictures to the computer for over an hour so you'll have to wait before I get anything organized and posted.

The scenic trip I had planned would be a bladder stretcher and would have taken us as far north as Moab and Arches, but would have missed Monument Valley.  The weather was forecasting turbulence to the north and my uncle had additional ideas of places to visit so we narrowed our trip.  We flew over Paria Canyon, Page, the dam, Lake Powell, Navajo mountain, Monument Valley, Bridges (yes we saw some from the air), San Juan river, Escalante river, hole-in-the-wall, Rainbow bridge, Bryce Canyon, and Panguitch.

On the flight back to CA we flew back to page and over the dam and also saw Marble Canyon, the Grand Canyon, the skywalk (U shaped walk that hangs over the edge of the canyon), Lake Mead, Hoover dam, and Las Vegas.

All of the flights were incredibly smooth and enjoyable, definitely brings out the reason I love to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment